Is Coaching For You?
For those who have never considered using a coach or think coaching is just for poor performers – take a look at the questions below and see if any or all of these resonate with you in your leadership role.
• Have you recently been dealing with significant change?
• Has your team or organization been in crisis mode?
• Are you dealing with politics and morale issues and finding yourself saying things like:“These people should be happy they have jobs.”“I think I’ve been clear. Why isn’t my team getting it?”
• Are you finding yourself over extended, very short on time, managing urgent issues without time for focusing on strategy and the bigger picture?
• Are you staying later and having more trouble shutting off from work mode?• Do you have a growing sense that you, your team or organization isn’t functioning at its highest potential?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, coaching would likely be helpful and important.
If you answered yes to only the last question, before signing up for coaching, take the free Organizational Health Assessment offered through The Table Group. The survey will be helpful in giving you areas of focus for your coaching as well as helping you focus your leadership on the highest impact areas.
CrisMarie Campbell and Susan Clarke
Coaches, Business Consultants, Speakers and Authors of The Beauty of Conflict
CrisMarie and Susan work leaders and teams, couples in business, and professional women.
They help turnaround dysfunctional teams into high performing, cohesive teams who trust each other, deal with differences directly, and have clarity and alignment on their business strategy so they create great results.
Check out their website: www.thriveinc.com. Connect with CrisMarie and Susan on LinkedIn. Watch their TEDx Talk: Conflict – Use It, Don’t Defuse It! Find your copy of The Beauty of Conflict: Harnessing Your Team's Competitive Advantage here.